Monday, March 29, 2010

its all yesterday..

I gave you the benefit of the doubt till you showed me what you were about,ur true bloody colours came out n your words couldn't hide the sin dt uve been pretending on me cz the truth about where you've been doing all this long n cheating on me..Im done wif dz, feeling like an idiot Loving you,for all dz tym..Im jz over it I just don't love you, don't love you no more u are so yesterday neva thought you would lose my love this way now you come begging me to stay,I don't wanna hear a thing you say baby what you're saying to me is useless ders no more you and I..I couldn't get it right on yesterday so kiss our tomorrows goodbye..last time i should've just been a man about it,ur love was like my blanket dun noe know what to do without it,n now u r begging me,tellg me like im d one dt has been hurtg u..hell no BITCH..Ur promises don't mean nothing for all this while..And now you wanna reminisce,say you wanna try again..i noe it start out with a little kiss bt u end it up like dz..dt is jz cool..im sorry bt we can't even be friends..no no..!! now i never wanna see you, never wanna feel you, never wanna hear you I don't love you, dun need you, I can't stand you no more..stop doing dz..y u always wanna do dz to me,y cant u be hapy for me..for wt i have nw..FUCK all dz..please..i love wt i have now..i jz dun wanna lose it for sum1 like u..dt dun noe how to appreciate thgs..n take my love dt u can play with..when u say u love me,u love me jz on dt day..n when u feel like throwing me away..u jz do it..u dun have feeling..not a lil bit at all..i hve trillions of reason for nt givg u d 2nd chance,nt even 2nd its d 4th chance..id rather stay wif Shahira..I love her,she loves me..i wont take her 4 granted..nt anymore..plz be happy 4 me..im begging u..u r d one said.."if i cant handle u at ur worse,den i dun deserve u at ur best"..nw i undrstd wt is dt suppose to mean..im jz too stupid,didnt realize it..so lets jz be it..

Sofian

No comments:

Post a Comment