Saturday, March 27, 2010

why..??

this is wt i feel ryte nw..GIVING UP..everything..bt dz is wt i want,dz is wt i dreamed of..why should i giv up..?? life is unfair..sometimes..everytime we pray 4 sumthg,nt everythg we get,until we earn it..we work for it..den we get it..dts wt i need 2 do nw..flying an aircraft is nt driving a car..haha..same goes to love,loving sum1 is nt easy..dts bloody responsibility..i love wt i have now,loving mum,dad,grandma,sister, n Shahira love..

being the only son n the only brother in the family is nt easy..cz one day im responsible for everythg,my own wife to take care to,mom,dad,sister,grandma..everyone..bknnye nk merungut..bt dts wt life is..we cant run away from responsibility..

penah je dlu da pikir nk balik msia..im done..give up..bt dgn nasihat my mum,sis,frens..im still goin strong,until now still..im glad..ive neva stop prayg..cz dts d only way..

bt dr dlu lg..sume bde dt da plan..alwayz ade prob..until now..i dun noe why..i jz go through to it.. bt thank god,im still cn go through it..eventhough it make me feels like giving up..hmmm,thanks to Shahira dt still nt gettg tired of me..even my Attitude like shit..shes d kind dt girl,i wanna spend my life together..Your world is my world,n my fight is ur fight..my breath is ur breath n your heart is mine..ur my one love,my one heart n my life for sure..ill be ur one guy,ull be my number one girl,alwayz makg time for you..

kadang2 tulis blog ill end up citer psal Shahira..haha..mestinya..Sayang sgt kott..ape kott2..mmg syg sgt punn..hihi..LOVE,LOVE,LOVE...bile la dpt jmpe die nie..dlu jmpe pn x puas..=) nk balikk raye thun nie..thun lpas x dpt salam mami punn,kakak,papa,nenek,unc mas..haih..dosa thun lpas x berampun punn..hahah..eh thun lpas baeklaa..x jahat punn..hihi..




No comments:

Post a Comment