Friday, April 2, 2010

1st of April 2010..

wt i really hope happen on dz date is jz an April Fool..bt its not..its really happening..cn we fix a broken glass to its normal shape..?? maybe we cn,bt its really takes time..even if we fix it..some part of d glass will be missing..same goes to our heart..once we love any guys/gurls,n den they cheat on us,lie to us..our heart broke into pieces...a broken heart can be fixed,it takes times,n even if we fix it,some pieces will be missing..dt is, TRUST..its always like dt..but they deserve second chance..for me dz is call karma,i did sumthg wrong before,n i admit i deserve dz,bt nt from sum1 dt i put my full trust on it..dz is nt my first time,bt dz is my second time,n i really think i dun deserve it on d second time..

nt even 2 months weve been together,even i noe dt u luv me within dz time,to me,u r jz playing with it..u didnt appreciate it.....honestly,until today,the guilt dt i felt towards both of u,still der..even u choose me..if i didnt love u like wt i told u..i could've leave u..i have a blog all bout u,wt should i do wif it,i hve 3000++ of ur snapshots pics,wt should i do wif it..but i do LOVE u..i have d rights to give u a better life..i noe i cn do it..bt i need to put trust in our relationship..bt ive lost it..i dun even trust myself anymore,dt i cn put trust on u..what should i do now..??? ive been cryg my eyes off after wt happening on dz date..ive neva done dt..even evrytime i broke up wif sum1..d phrase "bunga bukan sekuntum,kumbang bukan seekor" its really true, bt to me u r d only flowers...

You can always put on a fake smile but most people can read through that with the look in your eyes. Mouths can hide sadness, but eyes can not...Some people are better at hiding sadness, but people who know you will know...especially ur family..yesterday i did wc wif my mum..after sometime dz it wt happen..

mummy:is der sumthg bothering you?
me:nope..wt make u say dt..??
mummy:dun lie to me..
me:seriously mum,nothg..=)
mummy:i dun noe whether u realise o not but u r hiding sumthg within dt smileys..=)
me:mmm hehe nothg serious..=(
mummy:it does look serious? u can tell me..u always did..

i didnt tell her d real story,bt i make up another story..bla..bla..bla..n she gave me an advice...bla..bla..bla..den everythgs done suddenly my eyes pouring wif tears..again..i still cant accept wts been happening to me after all dz years..y always d bad thgs happen to me..?? y i cant live wif normal life like others..='( every morning i woke up,ill keep on sayg I LOVE YOU SHAHIRA,I LOVE YOU SHAHIRA,I LOVE YOU SHAHIRA...

long distance relationship is nt easy..cz anythg cn happen,especially whn we dun trust each other..='( if only if u didnt lie to me bout ur relationship,dz thg wont happen,dz date wont be remembered,the pieces wont be missing n maybe i dun even knew u anymore..but everythgs happen 4 a reason..ill try to find d missing pieces..so dt we will complete..ive put faith on u..it never fade,it will always stay like dt..n i will love u always..

Sofian..='(

No comments:

Post a Comment