Monday, April 5, 2010

5/4/2010...12.00 a.m

Guilt,Giving up,Disappointed...these 3 words cant stop flying around in my head.. why..?? why..?? why now..?? did i do somethg wrong,until ive been punished like dz..wt am i suppose to do..i did evrythg i cn,i did everythg i hve to..should i jz live in the world of my own..?? i jz cant,cz i need sum1 to pushed me,to say u cn do dz,dun giv up,i luv u,im proud of u..evrythg..!!! y cant i succeed like others..live my life..make my family proud,every1 proud..

it has been only 2 months....n look how happy i am wif HER..even sumtimes i cant do my best towards her..my love towards u remains d same..it neva chge..im jz soo sorry wt ive done..wt ive put u through..im such an asshole..i always did..even i realise dt..im tryg my best,to be the best for u..u know how much i love you..even after wt u did to me..even evry1 keep tellg me how stupid i am,jz acceptng d way u are,n jz go on wif d relationship after im being cheated on u..dt doesnt matter,as long as im happy wif u..seriously i am..

im so sorry baby,i need sometime to put all this shit dt has been hppning to me back together again..i might be coming back this hari raya..im not sure bout dt..i noe i did promise u,ill be comg home..but n all promises are ment to be followed ok..i hope u understand..even im thousand miles away from u..believe me..im always by ur side..i did meet u up last year ryte..i still remember d smell of ur skin..until these days..='( i still remember d way u move..i remember you..

plz 4give me i jz cant stop lovg u anymore,plz 4give if i need u like i do,plz believe me evry word i say is true..So If you're feelin' lonely.. don't..cz im ryte here.. You're the only one i'd ever want..I only wanna make it good..i always love u,i mean it when i say I LOVE YOU..

I LOVE YOU SHAHIRA..♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment